Discover more from Quiet Clarity
God, Updated - Part 2
God cannot be defined or comprehended by current human consciousness.
1. God is a valuable and important human resource.
2. God cannot be defined or comprehended by current human consciousness.
3. God has been sidelined, and worse, made noninteresting and ignored, and this is getting worse with each new generation. Fewer people are interested in or seek a connection with God. Fewer people are even curious about God or consider it to be something real.
4. We must redefine God in a way that honors all nonviolent beliefs and encourages freedom for all new nonviolent beliefs. Promote a newfound curiosity about God utilizing the higher level of consciousness and awareness humans have, while still allowing those that prefer traditional beliefs.
5. Importantly, all views about God can be true, there is far more intelligence and awareness than humans can comprehend, and that likely allows an infinite number of perspectives or even realities to exist.